House completely renovated in Moraira
Beautiful house totally renovated with privacy
The ground floor consists of a bedroom and a bathroom with a glass shower screen and a washbasin unit. It also has a laundry room with granite worktop, sink and washing machine and a machine room.
The upper floor consists of a living-dining room open to the kitchen and with a panoramic view. The kitchen is open and fully equipped with granite worktop.
- Swimming pool of 4 x 9 m with lights and terrace of approximately 80 m2.
- Outdoor G-shaped shower with hot water.
- Aluminium pergola with 4 x 4 m Mallorcan-type slats (location to be chosen).
- Technal® Soleal aluminium exterior carpentry, with Climalit glass and security.
- Fully finished garden, with anti-herb netting and Alicante red gravel, with programmable drip system installed.
- Fully fenced plot with access gates with intercom and control.
- Bench with pinewood will remain natural.
- Porcelain stoneware tiles, anti-slip on terraces.
- Solarium, stairs and porch.
- Exterior car park paved with natural stone.
- BOSCH brand electrical appliances: 70 cm refrigerator, induction ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven and extractor hood.
- Heating and air conditioning through heat pump ducts.
- Interior woodwork lacquered in white. Breathable washable plastic paint.
- Mallorcan style in rooms.
- Mosquito nets in rooms.
- Led lights in the whole house.
- Solar hot water plus accumulator with 150 L electric.
- Reinforced entrance door on both floors.
- Alarm system.
Extra: Pool and garden maintenance included for one year from purchase.
Moraira, is an old fishing village located on the Marina Alta, which has become a top tourist destination. The town of Moraira enjoys a privileged location as it is halfway between Alicante and Valencia airports (approximately 1h15 by car). Nestled on the coast, this small town is surrounded by vineyards, small woods and mountains and offers 8 km of beautiful coastline with sandy beaches, mountains and cliffs. It has the characteristic Mediterranean charm of its 18th century architecture and castle.
Unlike the majority of coastal towns, Moraira has retained its traditional charm and has been preserved from massive urbanisation: here there are no high-rise buildings disfiguring the landscape. Moraira is known for its relaxing atmosphere and unspoilt landscape.
It attracts tourists and residents from all over Europe, charmed by the Mediterranean way of life: gastronomy, culture, history, local life, activities, etc.
With its microclimate, average annual temperature of 18° and 300 days of sunshine per year, de Moraira is a pleasant and enjoyable destination all year round.
Come and discover it...